This Arduino Course includes:
Why this course?
Any defective components and those with manufacturing defects are covered in the Warranty. Handle with Care, this box contains fragile Electronic components, do not FORCE – DROP – CRUSH – BEND the components.
- No, this course doesn’t require any prior knowledge. It is designed for the beginner who wants to learn Arduino.
- We will provide you the components box at your doorstep within 10 business days from the date of order and no need to buy any component from the market.
- 25+ projects from the beginner level.
- Age should be 12+.
- Yes, Laptop or Computer.
- Yes, the Course is designed for MAC and Windows users.
- Windows - Win 7 + and MAC – MAC OS 10.10 +
- Arduino is an open-source platform that is a combination of hardware and software.
- No, it is Syntax based programming language.
- Yes, Arduino IDE needs to install on your Computer / Laptop, the installation video guide is there in course.
- Arduino Programming language is a modified version of the C/C++ language.
- Yes, you will get a certificate after completing the course.
- You can write the error for that particular project in the comment section, help will be provided within 5 business days.