Build your own Smart application-based projects using Arduino
4.6 (14 ratings)
Why this course?
Arduino Starter Kit with High Quality Components
This kit includes a high-quality Arduino UNO board compatible with all IDE versions. This Starter Kit also has sensors - ultrasonic sensor, temperature sensor, Smoke sensor, IR sensor, photoresistor sensor, RFID and all other electronic components - Arduino LCD Display, Keypad matrix, seven-segment display, etc.
Real life application based projects
30+ Arduino based projects can be made from the kit. Projects covered in the kit are based on real-life application like sensing room temperature, detecting the smoke level in the environment, Password based home security, etc.
Free Video Tutorials
Along with the kit you will also get the benefit of free video tutorials for all the projects. On this platform you can also ask projects related doubts and stay updated.
STEM accredited E-certificate
Learners will get the STEM accredited certificate on completion of all the projects.
Online Support - email@example.com
Any defective components and those with manufacturing defects are covered in the Warranty. Handle with Care, this box contains fragile Electronic components, do not FORCE – DROP – CRUSH – BEND the components.
- No, this course doesn’t require any prior knowledge. It is designed for the beginner who wants to learn Arduino.
- We will provide you the components box at your doorstep within 10 business days from the date of order and no need to buy any component from the market.
- 25+ projects from the beginner level.
- Age should be 12+.
- Yes, Laptop or Computer.
- Yes, the Course is designed for MAC and Windows users.
- Windows - Win 7 + and MAC – MAC OS 10.10 +
- Arduino is an open-source platform that is a combination of hardware and software.
- No, it is Syntax based programming language.
- Yes, Arduino IDE needs to install on your Computer / Laptop, the installation video guide is there in course.
- Arduino Programming language is a modified version of the C/C++ language.
- Yes, you will get a certificate after completing the course.
- You can write the error for that particular project in the comment section, help will be provided within 5 business days.